February 6th, 2020
- Find New Customers Let's face it - the days of using the phone book are long gone. The overwhelming majority of consumers will now turn to the internet when searching for local products and services. If your business does not have a website, you are practically invisible to thousands of potential customers in your area searching for the products or services you offer.
2. Build Trust & Credibility What first impression do you make when a customer searches for your business online? Many consumers will judge a business from their website. If your website is old and outdated, they may think the same about your business. No website at all and it's almost if your company does not exist. Websites are no longer an exception and consumers now expect every credible business to have one.
- 3. Save Time & Money Think of your website as the perfect employee - it's always on time, works 24/7, does exactly what you ask, and always promotes your brand in a positive manner - all for just a few dollars a day. Your website can save you countless hours on the phone by providing answers to your customer's most common questions like hours of operation, directions, menus, and information about your business.
4. Help Prevent Negative Reviews Whether your business has a website or not, customers are still talking about you online. Using online review sites, blogs and social networks, customers will share their opinion - good and bad - with the general public. However, by having a website, you are offering your customers the ability to contact you online directly and discreetly to share their concerns before they share them publicly.
5. Increase Your Bottom Line $$$ A website can help increase sales even if you don't sell anything online. A well-designed website can be your most powerful lead generator by simply presenting your products and services and encouraging customers to call, email or visit your business to learn more. Attract new customers and increase sales with a website designed to do exactly that